What we do
We serve orphaned and vulnerable children by:
- Providing Holistic Care We focus on the four essentials every child needs to thrive.
- Promoting Family We ensure every child is provided a safe and loving home environment.
- Preparing for Independence We help equip orphaned and vulnerable children to reach their fullest potential in life.
- Protecting the rights of children We champion the rights of children by developing best practices and advocating for quality care.
Our ministry focus
We focus on four areas to serve orphaned and vulnerable children:
- Orphan Prevention Promoting safety, wellbeing and permanency for children through community-based programs, including schools, after school initiatives, and early childhood development.
- Special Needs Providing therapeutic care and permanency for children with physical, medical, intellectual, and developmental special needs and disabilities.
- Aging Out Offering holistic support and mentorship to help orphaned and vulnerable children transition well into independent adult life.
- Child Welfare ReformStrengthening governmental and community relationships to impact policies and improve outcomes for orphaned and vulnerable children.
How we work
- We Partner with orphan care programs in the countries we serve, and offer resources for quality care so that they may be more effective at their mission.(1 Corinthians 12:27).
- We Mobilize individuals and churches to serve children and build lasting relationships through mission trips, sponsorship, and long-term partnership. (Isaiah 52:7).
- We Empower, challenge, and support the global Church to fulfill God’s heart to care for the needs of the orphaned with excellence. (James 1:27 and Ephesians 4:12).
- We Equip all those who care for children through training and by developing programs that model excellence. (2 Timothy 2:22).