EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (full-time)
Provide administrative support to the President of Orphan Outreach. The Executive Assistant will also manage the administrative functions of the Orphan Outreach office.
Orphan Outreach is seeking an individual to provide administrative support to the President. Essential Job Responsibilities include:
- Handle complex calendar management with minimal supervision
- Complete assignments and projects resulting from donor engagement
- Book travel and manage expense reports ·Manage off-site, internal and external meetings with associates and donors, including Zoom meetings and calls
- Track all donor contacts and prepare necessary thank yous
- Prepare, proofread and deliver meeting materials, correspondence, letters, etc.
- Maintain exemplary level of confidentiality when dealing with confidential/sensitive information
- Problem solve for the executives; route calls and emails appropriately
- Ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and workload effectively
- Assist other members of Executive team as directed
- Manage the OO office, including office supplies, staff calendar and equipment leases in collaboration with VP of Operations
- Coordinate travel logistics for other team members as necessary including international NGO teams and partners of Orphan Outreach
- Assist in all areas of the organization – possess a servant’s heart
POSITION REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
NOTE: These requirements represent minimum levels in order to perform the job on a satisfactory basis. Candidates must have the ability to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be a committed Christian; adhere to Christian principles and values, both personally and professionally.
- 5+ years experience supporting an executive level team.
- Bachelor's degree is desired.
- Must speak, read and write English proficiently.
- Requires high level of proficiency with personal computers (Mac preferred) and Microsoft Office applications.
- Requires strong attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Requires ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing and be understood in face-to-face interactions; to speak in front of groups; and to articulate with accuracy while speaking on the phone.
- Requires ability to carry out detailed oral and written instructions, answer phones, return phone calls and communicate in situations with some background noise.
- Requires ability to organize complex tasks and plans and to be detail oriented; effective ability to create plans.
- Requires ability to have strong interpersonal skills; establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with staff, applicants, churches and outside agencies/organizations.
- Requires ability to work under pressure and remain flexible as priorities change.
- Requires ability to work under minimal supervision; must be self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Requires ability to exercise excellent professional judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Must exhibit self-confident behaviors, secure with self and willing to give credit to others.
- The application is completed and signed; and
- You specify in your application the job title and salary range for the position of interest.
Applicants should send a resume, cover letter, and a completed application form to the Human Resources Manager at:
ORPHAN OUTREACH ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES
2001 West Plano Parkway, Suite 3700 Plano, Texas 75075 or by fax to (972) 941-4434 or via email to
Thank you for your interest in Orphan Outreach. If you meet the qualifications for an available position and would like to be part of the ministry at Orphan Outreach, please download the application file and send the completed application to the address shown in the instructions included with the position description.